Shipping and payment
Shipping informationWe ship our items with our shipping partner UPS. Delivery of our articles can be made to the following countries:
Great Britain: 18,00 €
Ireland: 24,25 €
Shipping to any other European Country? Click here
Ready for immediate dispatch, delivery time 1-3 days
Payment optionsWe offer the following payment methods. Simply choose the payment method that suits you best.
PrepaymentWhen paying in advance, the goods are paid for in advance, even before they are shipped. The goods will only be sent on their way after receipt of payment.
Purchase on account - PayPalThe payment method "purchase on account" is a payment option offered by PayPal. You need a PayPal account to buy from us by "purchase on account".
Credit assessment and scoring
If memon makes an advance payment, e.g. in the case of a purchase on account, a credit check based on mathematical-statistical methods may be obtained in order to protect memon's legitimate interests. For this purpose, the personal data required for a credit check is transmitted and the information obtained about the statistical probability of a payment default is used for a weighed decision about the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship. The creditworthiness information may include probability values (score values) which are calculated on the basis of scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical procedures and in the calculation of which, among other things, address data are included. Your interests worthy of protection are taken into account in accordance with the legal provisions.
PayPal PlusWith PayPal PLUS you can choose between the four most popular payment methods of German consumers. In addition to PayPal, you can also pay by between SEPA-compliant direct debit, credit card and invoice.
Credit card - StripePay conveniently by credit card as you are used to.
Klarna Monthly financingWith installment purchase from you can spread the cost of your purchase over several months. The process is simple and secure, and you can choose between several payment plans.
Requirements for the Klarna installment purchase:
To take advantage of the installment payment option at Klarna, the following requirements must be met.
- You must be at least 18 years old and legally competent.
- Delivery and billing address must be uniform.
- You must have a positive credit rating.
- You must be a private customer.
- Klarna installment purchase is possible for following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Irland, Italy, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Spain
How does the installment payment work with Klarna?
- As usual, select the desired product in the online store and place it in the shopping cart.
- Enter your shipping and billing address and select the desired payment option "Klarna Monthly financing".
- In the window that appears, enter your date of birth.
- Then select the details of the installment payment.
- If the credit check is completed with a positive result, your installment payment will be approved.
- For amounts less than 200 euros, Klarna will send you the terms of the installment agreement electronically.
- If the amount is more than 200 euros, you will receive the financing contract by mail and must sign and return it.
Klarna Pay in 30 daysBuy now - pay later!
When buying on account with Klarna you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. You can find the complete terms and conditions for purchase on account here.